Helping people in Western North Carolina care for their Emotional, Mental and Spiritual Wellness since 1996.
To offer the people of Western north carolina affordable pastoral counseling that integrates theological/spiritual insights and behavioral science principles designed to empower healing and growth.
- All are welcome to enter into professional pastoral counseling that empowers emotional and spiritual growth to strengthen healthy attitudes and behaviors.
- Counselors are affiliated with the American Association of Pastoral Counselors and licensed in their respective fields of mental health.
- We are a resource for community organizations in need of specialized counseling services and provide pastoral care training, counseling, and consultations for faith leaders.
Who we serve
- Men, Women, Children, Couples, Families, Faith Leaders.
- Ages 10+
- Low income, uninsured and underinsured.
- People of all Faiths
- Common difficulties our clients present: Anger, Anxiety, Blended Families, Child Abuse,Depression, Domestic Violence, Family Discord, Fear, Grief, Hurt, Marital Struggles, Relational Issues, Stress, Substance Abuse, Terminal Illness
Each client receives a personalized therapy plan, consisting of 16 sessions with a licensed, professional counselor that specializes in the difficulty they are experiencing.
Co-payments are based on a standarized sliding fee schedule, using the clients household income and demographics.(Minimum co-payments are $10)
The Partnership methodically recruits exceptional pastoral counselors to serve the mental, emotional and spiritual needs of WNC. Each counselor is licensed in the State of North Carolina to practice in their respective disciplines of mental health and have training in Theology. This specialized training provides them a unique skill set to help clients identify and address paralyzing attitudes and behaviors and achieve a more holistic view of wellness. The Partnership works with 12 pastoral counselors that offer over 35 combined specialties to our clients.
Clients are required to complete an application that includes a pre evaluation questionaire that is compared to a post evaluation questionaire that is completed at the end of the therapy plan. Data consistantly reports clients completing their therapy plan see a 4-5 point increase in their overall life satisfaction based on a 10-point scale.
"My life was in shambles when someone referred me to the Partnership. I was able to get counseling for only $25 per session and it totally changed my life. I was in crisis after my mis-carriage and my husband left me because he said it was my fault. Thank you for helping me to be able to see brighter days ahead! My counselor was so compassionate and helped me understand that sometimes bad things just happen to good people."
All Partnership Counselors are affiliated with the American Association of Pastoral Counselors.
In the News!
Sign up to receive our E-News!