The Partnership is honored to have the ongoing support of our local faith communities, helping us to continue to care for the emotional, mental and spiritual wellness of the WNC region.
Church of the Holy Spirit
Circle of Mercy
First Baptist Church of Asheville
First Baptist Church of Black Mountain
First Baptist Church of Marion
First Christian Church
First Congregational UCC
First Presbyterian Church Asheville
Grace Covenant Presbyterian Church
Grace Episcopal Church
Grace Lutheran Church
Hominy Baptist Church
Lutheran Church of Nativity
Mars Hill Baptist Church
Montreat Presbyterian Church
New Hope Presbyterian Church
Providence Baptist Church - Hendersonville
St. Andrews Episcopal Church
St. James Episcopal Church - Black Mountain
St. Lukes Episcopal
St. Matthias Episcopal Church
The Cathedral of All Souls
Trinity Episcopal Church - Asheville
Warren Wilson Presbyterian Church
Assistance with Complex Pastoral Counseling Situations
Professional Consultations & Training
Pastoral Care & Counseling Supervision
Workshops & Seminars
Direct Care for Faith Leaders & their Families
Pastoral counseling rests in the conviction that spiritual wisdom and psychological insights empower healing and growth. This is accomplished therapeutically in conjunction with the wisdom of religious teachings and insights from the behavioral sciences.
Benefits to Faith Congregations and Institutions
- Qualified referral source for complex counseling situations
- Access to professional consultation
- Access to affordable speaker services
- Pastoral care and counseling supervision at affordable rates
- Personal counseling for clergy, laypersons and their families
- Education workshops for faith leaders about mental illness, increasing the ability to recognize warning signs
- Affordable speakers and workshops for congregational events
Through your doors and into the community come and go the most important people in the world. Consider the strength of our mutual focus on the health and well-being of those very people. You are the beacon of hope for those that are suffering with mental, emotional and spiritual difficulties. You are strategically positioned to help these people and we are equipped to help you. We are on the front lines with you; ready and able to expand your reach as you minister to your congregation and those in need.
We have been serving the communities of WNC since 1995, working in Partnership with 13 Pastoral Counselors offering over 35 different specialties.
Partnering with us can allow you to have instant access to a group of professionals to help you in caring for your congregations and those in need.
TOGETHER WE CAN HELP REDUCE THE BURDEN THAT MENTAL ILLNESS PLACES ON OUR COMMUNITIES, THROUGH INCREASED AWARENESS, REDUCED STIGMA, AND THE OFFERING OF A HELPING HAND OF LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR THOSE WHO ARE SUFFERING.
PLEASE CONSIDER BECOMING A PARTNER IN MINISTRY, HELPING TO SAVE LIVES AND REDUCE HUMAN TRAGEDY AND SUFFERING!
Benefits to Local Communities
- Increased awareness of confidential pastoral counseling services available to low-income, uninsured and underinsured persons
- Reduction of stigma attached to mental illness
- Greater understanding and compassion for those suffering in silence
- Recognition of warning signs of untreated mental illnesses
- Increased quality of life and lessening of personal tragedies
- Increased job productivity
- Decreased burden upon area healthcare infrastructures